World Travellers has access to all of the Disney Cruise Line sailings worldwide. The majority of the sailings are around the USA
however we are pleased to announce that Disney Cruise Line now operate summer Mediterranean Cruises allowing the Disney Cruise Magic to be that little bit nearer to you. Sailings depart from Barcelona which is easily accessible from most UK major airports.
Please see below examples of where Disney Cruise Line operates:-
- 7, 10 and 14 night cruises visiting Barcelona
, Villefrance (for Monte Carlo, Nice and Cannes), La Spezia (for Florence and Pisa), Civitavecchia (for Rome
), Naples (Pompeii), Palma Majorca, Malta, Sicily and Corsica.
- 3, 4, 5, and 8 night cruises visiting various islands throughout the Bahamas including a visit to Disney's private Castaway Cay.
Caribbean (East and West)
- 6 and 7 night itineraries available taking in destinations such as St Maarten, St Thomas, St John, San Juan, Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Key West. Sailings depart from Port Canavarel.
- 6, 7, and 8 night cruises available along the Mexican Riviera.
- 7 night cruises departing Vancouver and visiting Tracy Arm Fjord, Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan.
Canada/New England Coast
- 5 nights including New York, Saint John and Halifax.
- 6 and 7 night itineraries including Los Angeles, San Francisco, Ensenada (Mexico) and Victoria (British Columbia)
New York Weekend Getaway
- 2 nights short break
- 15 night holidays sailing from Los Angeles out to the Hawaiian Islands including Maui, Oahu, Kauau and a stop in Ensenada in Mexico on the return.
For more information on Disney Cruise Line please call our Disney Specialist Agents on 0844 249 9277.